Senior Account Executive - Healthcare
If you are looking for an opportunity to work with “first-in-class” drug therapies that are on the cutting edge of science and medicine—literally changing and saving lives—we have a place for you.
Our Healthcare practice is seeking a Public Relations professional to work on our largest account, the market leader in Immuno -Oncology. The client is focused on bringing thought leadership positioning and product data differentiation across their entire immunotherapy line of business. This will be a fully integrated communications effort inclusive of social, digital, events and traditional outreach targeted at the scientific, investor, shareholder, physician, trade and advocacy influencer population.
The ideal candidate will have experience with highly regulated pharmaceutical products such as oncology, cardiovascular, bio-pharma, and/or high science oriented medical data communications.
- Medical meetings, program execution and daily client service.
- Writing media relations materials including news releases, backgrounders, fact sheets & bios.
- Developing pitches and working with targeted media on story development.
- Researching and monitoring client’s business and industry to maintain knowledge base.
- Handling media relations activities that may include list building & maintenance, media monitoring, and scanning media to identify opportunities for clients.
- Minimum of 3 years of previous healthcare public relations work experience.
- Strong writing and media relations skills and the ability to translate client’s needs into media opportunities.
- Advanced understanding of key trade publications and national media outlets.
- Professional and pleasant interpersonal communications skills.
- Proven large program project management abilities.
- Ability to work on a team and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to handle high priority and pressure situations.
- Proficiency in the use of office computer programs to include MS Office Suite.
- Bachelor’s Degree.