Vice President/Senior Vice President, Digital - Corporate
We are looking for a Digital Vice President to join our Corporate practice here in NYC. You will be a key corporate digital strategy leader in NY as well as have a role in the broader Digital Innovation Group – a cross-practice, cross-market team of digital experts. You will have a key strategic role in major accounts (global CPG company, etc.), providing critical digital/social strategy and executing high-profile programs. And you will work side-by-side with top agency leadership to move the corporate practice and the entire agency forward.
The Corporate team at BCW is one of the most exciting and imaginative teams in the industry. We have blended the old with the new, having a foundation in traditional PR but doing far more across the digital, content and integrated marketing space. We love data and use the power of our in-house research team to propel our creativity and develop award winning work. We look for people who love what they do and can roll up their sleeves to push our creativity even further!
The ideal candidate will be proactive, creative, resourceful, influential, and intellectually curious. You must be on a never-ending quest to stay abreast of evolving trends, human insights and emerging platforms in an effort to generate unique and creative ways to drive clients’ business objectives. You immerse yourself in the world of what’s working now and what’s next. Your experience gives you a calibrated compass. Your proven track record gives us the confidence. Together with a team of digitally inspired seekers, you will chart an integrated and informed path for clients.
You are able to:
- Demonstrate a true passion for and understanding of emerging digital platforms and how they can be leveraged as part of our clients’ strategies
- Push boundaries and never accept the status quo when it comes to creative programs, brand campaigns or other marketing initiatives
- Work within an integrated PR and digital team and develop a comprehensive understanding of your clients – their business, products, markets
- Develop and participate in new business presentations – articulating a clearly defined strategy that maps to client goals
- Lead and mentor junior team members to build a culture of high performance
- Collaborate in the practice’s management and growth
- Drive agency’s strategic digital imperatives as a senior member of the Digital Innovation Group
You have achieved:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- 8-10+ years of agency experience with a focus on digital/social media
- Digital fluency - confident in speaking to and educating about the rapidly changing digital landscape, including platforms, technology and innovation
- Excellent client relations skills, including the ability to understand and assess a client’s business needs, and make credible social and digital program recommendations
- Strong presentation skills, experience providing sound strategic counsel to clients
- A collaborative spirit and a results driven mind-set with the ability to manage multiple priorities and work against deadlines
- The ability to think strategically, creatively and holistically about client programs, and fearless in presenting a point of view in brainstorms
- A pro-active and strategic work ethic with the ability to operate effectively both independently and within a team