Account Executive - Consumer
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our Boston Consumer practice.
You will be supporting all day to day activities for our marquee accounts. In this role you will be a master project manager leading both the day to day and strategic vision for a number of client initiatives. You will also be a leader on our team and someone who will build a trusted advisor relationship with internal and external stakeholders. This person will have the ability to draft strategic materials for clients, generate creative ideas and think both strategically and tactically.
The Consumer team at BCW is one of the most exciting and imaginative teams in the industry. We have blended the old with the new, having a foundation in traditional PR but doing far more across the digital, content and integrated marketing space. We love data and use the power of our in-house research team to propel our creativity and develop award winning work. We look for people who love what they do and can roll up their sleeves to push our creativity even further!
What you will do…
- Manage all day-to-day client activities, projects, and teams both at a strategic and tactical level
- Build relationships with key stakeholders both externally (clients, media, etc.) and internally (senior leadership team)
- Lead all aspects of client projects including; research, design, development and implementation
- Oversee a wide range of media outreach activities and measure results for clients
- Plan and execute events for client
- Showcase a command of both digital and traditional communication practices and strategies
Who you will be…
- 1-2 years of agency experience with a focus on consumer PR
- Impeccable client relationship skills and experience working with high touch clients
- Experience managing large programs from start to finish
- Understanding of social/digital strategy for brands
- Ability to work with vendors and manage out of pocket budgets
- Ability to push the envelope and think outside of the box
BCW, created in early 2018 following the merger of Burson-Marsteller and Cohn & Wolfe, is an award-winning, integrated brand communications agency within WPP, the world’s largest media and communications services conglomerate. We work hard to deliver creative campaigns that are deeply grounded in consumer and marketplace insights, backed by a full-suite of strategic services to meet the needs of our clients.
BCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer.