Senior Financial Analyst
As a Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A you will be an integral member of the Finance Department of the Worldwide Headquarters group. You will be responsible for providing critical analysis and insights to help drive business decisions at the corporate level. You are responsible for building, maintaining, updating, and modifying financial models that serve as the tools for management to make strategic decisions. In addition, you will be working and communicating with local finance teams around the world.
The finance team at BCW (Burson Cohn & Wolfe) is the backbone of our success which allows our teams to deliver award winning work for clients around the globe. We are an extremely collaborative group and expect everyone on our team to wear many hats and be able to multi-task. We look for people who are self-driven and have a passion to grow their skills and knowledge in the financial field.
What you will do…
- Assist in the coordination of the annual worldwide budget and quarterly forecast processes.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand and communicate key business metrics and drivers of the business.
- Collaborate with other members of the Worldwide Headquarters Finance group, including local finance teams in the Asia-Pacific, EMEA, Latin America, and North America regions.
- Assist in the development and creation of executive management presentation on a quarterly basis.
- Review month-end, quarter-end and year-end close reporting, including income statements and balance sheets.
- Proactively provide insightful, actionable, and accurate financial reporting analysis to key business owners in the organization and must be able to communicate the information so others can understand.
- Perform detailed variance analysis and ad-hoc reporting.
Who you will be…
- 3 - 5 years of public accounting or industry experience
- Strong analytical skills with a degree in Accounting or Finance (preferred)
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills with a flexible interpersonal style to clearly present ideas both verbally and in writing
- Dissatisfaction with status quo; always looking for a better way to accomplish goals
- Ability to work independently and/or part of a team to complete multiple projects on time
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Experience with Microsoft Access or other database management software is a plus.
- Familiarity with financial accounting and reporting systems (Preferably Maconomy and/or Cartesis (SAP))
- Self-starter who enjoys learning advanced PC skills and new software applications