2019 Harold Internship
The Harold Internship Program is a ten week, paid internship, at one of nine U.S. BCW (Burson Cohn & Wolfe) offices. Each intern is assigned to a client team or practice group. During the internship, students work closely with experienced industry professionals. Harold interns are given the opportunity to work as a team member, while gaining valuable work experience. Colleagues from different specialty areas of BCW conduct seminars for interns each week. Interns are also grouped into teams where they work on a special internship project, which they present to a senior management panel for review at the conclusion of their internship. The summer internship offers an invaluable career-development experience that can often lead to an employment opportunity with us after graduation.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday, March 1, 2019 at 11:59 pm PST
In addition to a resume and cover letter, please upload a video answering the question below:
What would you do with the opportunity to work at BCW?
Video submission requirements:
- Maximum 3 minutes
- Can be recorded on a cell phone or any electronic device you prefer
- How to upload your video:
- Locate the video file you want to save into a zip file
- Press and hold (or right-click) the file or folder
- Select "send to"
- Select "compressed (zipped) folder"
- Rename the new folder with your FIRST and LAST name
- Files accepted:
- AVI (Audio Video Interleave)
- FLV (Flash Video Format)
- WMV (Windows Media Video)
- MOV (Apple QuickTime Movie)
- MP4 (Moving Pictures Expert Group 4)
- Must be a rising senior, 2019 graduate, or current graduate student
- Strong research, written and verbal communications skills