Digital Account Supervisor/Director - Healthcare Public Relations
We are looking for a Digital/Social Media Account Supervisor/Director to join the growing BCW NY Healthcare practice. This person will be leading digital activities for a few of our largest accounts, as well as spend dedicated time across the practice. The clients are progressive and always looking to explore the newest digital strategies, technologies and learn about trends in the space and will look to you for advice, ideas and expertise.
You will be part of a dynamic and growing digital team looking to challenge the boundaries of traditional communications. You will be a leader in our business with an expectation to manage client communication, key internal stakeholders and a junior team of high performers. This is an opportunity for someone looking to take on a true leadership role and help to evolve the current digital landscape within the healthcare space.
You are a passionate individual who loves social media and eager to join a community of forward-thinking experts trying to change the way medicine interacts in a digital world.
The Healthcare team at BCW is one of the largest and most innovative groups in the space. We have pushed the limits of healthcare communications with a complete integrated offering for our clients; social, digital, data, brands, celebrity, science, corporate, consumer, etc. We are a group of people who work hard as a team to continue building our reputation as visionaries in the industry and our digital health team is 15 strong and growing. We are looking for individuals who want to challenge both themselves and the status quo.
What you will do…
- Work directly with the head of digital health and team to develop strategies for core accounts
- Provide day-to-day counsel to clients and advise on digital/social campaigns and tactics across the practice
- Foster a network of digital media contacts, platform leads, influencers
- Own the planning process; see the need, lead brainstorms, and translate ideas into actionable digital strategies for clients
- Develop ideas as they relate to client objectives and integrate cross-functional teams, including paid media, analytics and creative
- Lead and mentor junior team members to build a culture of high performance
Who you will be…
- 5+ years of agency experience with a focus on digital in the healthcare space
- Impeccable client relationship skills and experience working with high-touch clients
- Skill managing large programs from start to finish
- Ability to work with vendors and manage out of pocket budgets
- Experience with pushing the envelope and thinking outside of the box