Copywriter - Creative
We are looking for a full-time Copywriter to work on-site with the growing creative team in our New York office.
You’re a writer. You’re the voice of the brand, and that means you’re a storyteller. You create genuinely entertaining content that appeals to today’s discerning audience (no matter who they are) while still providing a lift for the brand. You can be a brand ambassador and a mess cleaner-upper – all before your second Venti Starbucks double shot of the morning.
The Creative team works across the entire Burson Cohn & Wolfe client roster to develop and create content that moves people. Our work connects consumers and brands by creating campaigns and content that digs deeper and imagines more. We’ve gathered an intentionally disparate collection of designers, writers, producers, and other creators to give us the expertise to credibly deliver content and programming that can live across any and all platforms. And to that end, we look for people who love what they do and can roll up their sleeves to push our creative even further!
What you will do…
- Ideate creative from a project brief
- Write and edit client work across any and all platforms – social
(Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, etc..), print, digital and video.
- Work with an art director to deliver creative-forward content as well as breakthrough brand campaign development
- Think strategically, conceptualize creative and see campaign concepts all the way
- Create compelling branded content with an ability to add value from idea writing
- Present creative rationale to clients
- At least 3 years of experience writing and editing copy across various mediums
- Undergraduate degree in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies, business and/or related fields
- Understanding of popular social networks – design, functionality, users, and brands that are doing it right
- Experience working with designers, strategists and producers to deliver content in all forms across any and all platforms
- Strong conceptual and brainstorming skills
- Exceptional communication skills within the agency team
- Very high attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills