Account Coordinator - Strategy
We are looking for a Branding & Insights Account Coordinator to join our growing Strategy practice in NYC. You will support clients across our business using various research methodologies and data analysis techniques to uncover meaningful strategic and creative insights.
The BCW Account Coordinator program is for recent graduates looking to break into the amazing world of PR. This is a full time and paid program for up to 6 months, where you will get to work on some of the world’s largest and most innovative brands.
The Strategy group is critical to everyone at BCW because we supply the intelligence and insight that serves as the foundation for all of BCW’s work. Our job is very dynamic, moving across all the practices and client teams. And, we’re central to the strategic and creative development for all types of projects, client-based, new business and thought leadership. We are brand planners, researchers and data analysts who actively collaborate with one another on all projects, sharing tasks in true team manner. We are resourceful, enthusiastic, share laughs and just love getting deep into research to uncover the next cool insight that will help power our BCW account teams.
What you will do…
- Analyze social conversations and digital data to help clients understand their current social and digital landscape
- Review, summarize and analyze research reports containing data, statistics and findings from survey or quantitative studies
- Support all quantitative research for new and existing clients including; designing and coding surveys, reviewing data sets, generating key visuals based on survey results and other quantitative data sources
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of data and insights into a meaningful charts and tables for both clients and internal account leaders
- Prepare summaries, reports and presentations on research materials and industry trends papers
Who you will be…
- 1+ years of using statistical techniques to analyze databases from research studies
- 0-2 years of conducting marketing research (quantitative and qualitative)
- 0-2 years of analyzing social media data; experience of using a social listening tool (e.g. Crimson Hexagon, Sysomos, Brandwatch, etc.)
- Ability to analyze survey data, social media data, manipulate quantitative data in Excel and SPSS, and synthesize large amounts of information into meaningful charts and presentations
- Adept in using statistical software to analyze data using techniques to conduct perceptual mapping, factor analyses and/or generating segmentation solutions
- Motivated self starter that includes the ability to multitask and balance multiple projects across many subject matters and ability to meet deadlines
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Previous experience with a marketing communications or PR agency preferred