Account Coordinator - Human Resources/Recruitment
We are looking for a Human Resources, Account Coordinator to join our global PR agency at our headquarters here in NYC. The HR Account Coordinator will work with all members of the HR team to help support the New York office as well as our other offices across North America in all areas of Human Resources.
As a member of the HR department, you will gain exposure to many different areas of Human Resources and have the opportunity to work on a fast-paced and supportive team of HR professionals. You are expected to have high emotional intelligence and be a natural at building relationships with potential employees and leaders within our business. This is an opportunity for someone who is eager to understand the HR/Talent space and the role it plays in building world-class organizations.
The BCW Account Coordinator program is for recent graduates looking to break into the amazing world of PR. This is a full-time, paid program for up to 6 months where you will get to work within an award winning communications agency.
The HR team at BCW is working tirelessly to hire the best people around the globe while being the ambassadors for our brand. Every single day we are telling the BCW story and showcasing what an amazing place this is to grow and build a career. We need people who have a passion for building relationships and helping a business grow to new heights.
What you will do…
- Support full life cycle recruitment for a variety of open roles across our business
- Learn to build and manage a pipeline of active and passive candidates in the PR space
- Represent Cohn & Wolfe at networking and campus recruitment events
- Ensure candidates are receiving the best possible interview and hiring experience
- Project/event management of monthly volunteer and summer internship programs
- Assisting HR staff with various research and/or special projects
- Create and distribute all new hire materials including new hire binders/packets and benefits packages
- Degree in Human Resources, Management, Psychology, and/or Business Administration, or have a passion for a career in HR
- 1+ years of recruitment internship experience, creative agency exposure is a plus
- Impeccable relationship building skills and experience working with high-touch individuals
- Has a genuine passion for an interest in pursuing a career in Human Resources