Senior Vice President/Executive Vice President, Digital Strategy
This is a rare opportunity to join a team who is driving the evolution of a highly-respected PR agency in the service of some of the world’s largest consumer brands.
The successful candidate will have 15+ years’ experience in digital and traditional public relations or equivalent career path in a social or digital agency. They will have led or significantly contributed to integrated communications or marketing programs for consumer brands across social and digital channels.
This position requires bringing best-practice approaches to clients and colleagues in areas including content and social strategy, and leading teams to implement at a tactical level. The successful candidate will serve as senior client counsel when establishing social media programs and infrastructure and manage a talented team of more junior colleagues while having a voice with agency senior leaders. The position also requires some new business pitch participation.
Candidates who can demonstrate they have worked on programs that wholly or in part help brands manage their corporate reputation, or increase the visibility of executive leaders, will be preferred as will those with prior experience of working with analytics, project management and planning teams. An intellectually curious and proactive problem-solver will do well in this dynamic agency environment. Candidates with no agency experience will not be considered.
- Originate and deploy digital tactics within larger, integrated communications or marketing programs
- Develop thoughtful and effective social and digital strategies aimed at consumers and ideally industry influencers.
- Strong understanding of digital strategy, design, production and project management
- Capable of going beyond tactical use of social channels to use them smartly and deliver results against agreed KPIs
- Experience managing projects from client briefing/conceptualization through quality assurance/launch, including serving as liaison between client teams and production staff
- Strong attention to detail, team player and accomplished client handler committed to ensuring client satisfaction
- Mentor junior colleagues and help them develop skills and best practice, especially in content strategy and best practice community management
- Experience managing and measuring platform influencer/blogger programs
- Identify, work with and explain key social media metrics
- To be considered for this position the candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree. Some travel will be required.