Account Executive/ Senior Account Executive - BCW Grassroots
BCW (Burson Cohn & Wolfe) Grassroots is seeking an Senior Account Executive with strong organizational skills including the ability to manage detailed reporting for client projects or new business projects as well as writing and possessing an understanding of media, public relations and/or public affairs. This person will take part in running multi-market client programs and will be responsible for contributing to strategic direction for clients. In this role, you will work on diverse internal teams, drive project deliverables, achieve deadlines and deliver outstanding results.
The role will focus on managing regional/local brand reputation and marketing communications programs. Strong digital and traditional communications campaign experience is required. Experience managing field-based colleagues/teams is a plus, and background in CPG, retail, real estate, restaurant, or travel industries is desired. This role can be based in either DC or NY.
- Ability to apply time management skills and attention to detail when producing client work
- Possess strong organizational skills including ability to manage detailed reporting including clip media sheets and influencer targeting lists.
- Assist in developing client and campaign-specific approach to story mining for impactful storytelling to key community stakeholders
- Ability to be resourceful when researching an issue, company or brand, and to produce comprehensive and client-ready briefing materials with little guideance.
- Foster productive relationships internally and externally:
- Maintain open lines of communication and excellent working relationships with field network
- Be a team player internally with productive peer relationships
- Ability to interact with clients and other WPP team members in a professional manner
- Functions of earned media
- Functions of third-party ally development
- Our Business Model
- Bachelor’s degree in Political Science, Communications or a related field
- Background in CPG, retail, real estate, restaurant, or travel industries a plus
- Experience drafting press releases, media advisories and other press materials
- Skilled at developing and delivering presentations and pitches for clients and prospective clients
- Ability to think creatively
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Two to three years of experience
- Agency, Hill and/or campaign experience is preferred