Senior Vice President/Executive Vice President, Media Relations - Corporate
Located in New York, Dallas, Chicago or Washington D.C.
We search for a public relations professional that will contribute to the global growth and performance of the firm by leading large, complex client relationships and programs. This role will be recognized as an expert in the executive visibility space and will manage diverse internal teams, drive project deliverables, and deliver outstanding results. Enthusiastic, tireless, passionate and driven people please apply today!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively developing, managing and growing senior and C-suite level client relationships, and acting as trusted advisor
- Lead the development and execution of a global media relations function to support campaign roll-out and ensure message delivery via traditional media as well as social channels in key markets around the world
- Build relationships/broker arrangements with targeted influencers to push out messaging
- Counseling and building relationships with peers in the industry and with other lines of business across accounts to ensure alignment.
- Playing a lead role in developing staff and cultivating talent at all levels by creating succession plans and career tracking as well as providing mentorship and serving as coach for trainings and on-boarding.
- Minimum of 12+ years of previous public relations work experience with a focus on media relations and strategy; global media strategy a plus
- Proven relationships with Tier 1 media in various markets; ability to form and nurture relationships with media that are key to clients’ campaign success
- Experience building, expanding and successfully executing high-profile media programs
- Understanding of influencer relations and proven success building and executive high-profile programs
- Highly organized, able to manage multiple complex programs at the same time
- Able to navigate client relationships and cultivate relationships across the agency
- Ability to be senior member of an agency team with many moving parts, help manage junior team members
- Strong strategic-thinking skills, and the ability to handle and manage stressful situations
- Natural resources/petrochemical experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree