Senior Account Executive, Digital - Corporate
We are looking for a Senior Account Executive to join our Corporate practice here in NYC. You will be a social media account leader for a key global client, providing ongoing digital/social strategy support and working on site three days a week.
The Corporate team at BCW is one of the most exciting and imaginative teams in the industry. We have blended the old with the new, having a foundation in traditional PR but doing far more across the digital, content and integrated marketing space. We love data and use the power of our in-house research team to propel our creativity and develop award winning work. We look for people who love what they do and can roll up their sleeves to push our creativity even further!
The ideal candidate will be proactive, creative, resourceful, influential, and intellectually curious. You must be on a never-ending quest to stay abreast of evolving trends, human insights and emerging platforms in an effort to generate unique and creative ways to drive clients’ business objectives. Together with a team of digitally inspired seekers, you will chart an integrated and informed path for clients.
You are able to:
- Demonstrate a true passion for and understanding of emerging digital platforms and how they can be leveraged as part of our clients’ strategies
- Work within an integrated PR and digital team and develop a comprehensive understanding of a client’s business, products and markets
- Work directly with clients, on site, and provide solid counsel in a professional manner
- Manage the ins and outs of social media platform and community management
- Have a working knowledge of social media tools, from listening/research to community and content management
- Connect insights and corporate messages with actionable programs
You have achieved:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- 4-5+ years of agency experience with a focus on digital/social media
- Excellent client relations skills, including the ability to understand and assess a client’s business needs, and make credible social and digital program recommendations
- Strong presentation skills, experience providing sound strategic counsel to clients
- A collaborative spirit and a results driven mind-set with the ability to manage multiple priorities and work against deadlines
- A pro-active and strategic work ethic with the ability to operate effectively both independently and within a team