Senior Account Executive, Social Media/Digital - Brand Solutions
We are looking for a Senior Account Executive or Account Executive, Social Media (also known as Social Media Content Development Specialist) to work on-site with the growing digital team in our New York office. This is a full-time position.
You’re a writer. Because you’re the voice of the brand, and since the internet has not yet moved to a spoken model, that means you’re left to write the type of brilliant posts and smart responses that gets your communities talking and engaged. You’re a storyteller. You create genuinely entertaining content that appeals to today’s discerning audience (no matter who they are) while still providing a lift for the brand.
The Brand Solutions team at BCW one of the most exciting and imaginative teams in the industry. We have blended the old with the new, having a foundation in traditional PR but doing far more across the digital, content and integrated marketing space. We love data and use the power of our in-house research team to propel our creativity and develop award winning work. We look for people who love what they do and can roll up their sleeves to push our creativity even further!
What you will do…
- Creative writing and editing responsibilities for client work across all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Work with an art director within a dynamic digital team to deliver creative-forward content calendars as well as breakthrough brand campaign development
- Ability to think strategically, conceptualize creatively and see the campaign concepts all the way through to execution
- Create compelling branded infographics and visual content with an ability to add value every step of the way
- Meet with clients to present creative rationale
- A passion and understanding for all things social media
Who you will be…
- 2-4 years of experience drafting and editing copy for social channels
- Agency experience
- Undergraduate degree
- Actively participates in a wide variety of social media activities in both work life and personal life
- Understanding of popular social networks – design, functionality, users, and brands that are doing it right
- Experience working with designers, strategists and producers to deliver content in all forms across any and all platforms
- Strong conceptual and brainstorming skills
- Strong project management skills
- Exceptional communication skills within the agency team
- Very high attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
BCW, created in early 2018 following the merger of Burson-Marsteller and Cohn & Wolfe, is an award-winning, integrated brand communications agency within WPP, the world’s largest media and communications services conglomerate. We work hard to deliver creative campaigns that are deeply grounded in consumer and marketplace insights, backed by a full-suite of strategic services to meet the needs of our clients.
BCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer.