Senior Art Director - Healthcare
We are looking to bolster our team further with a talented healthcare creative. This is a hybrid role and therefore we need someone with both creative and management experience. In terms of creative, you should have experience of taking a project from the ideation stage all the way to completion and everything in between, whether that involves, pitching concepts to the client, writing film treatments, directing art or developing a digital experience.
The manager in you should feel completely comfortable keeping track of large budgets, creating project plans, organizing both internal and external resource as well as understanding and communicating the implications of dependencies and risk.
Finally, we are not just looking for a well-rounded creative, but someone who has experience and knowledge of working with new digital technologies, and their application to integrated marketing campaigns.
Working under the direction of the agencies Creative Directors you will touch a range of projects. While support and help will always be there, you will be given as much responsibility as you can handle; micro management is not favored here and we would prefer to let you have freedom creatively.
The right person will possess a hunger and natural curiosity for both technology and marketing. Someone who wants to create work that has never been done before, that is award-winning and helps to re-shape our clients marketing strategies.
Personality and enthusiasm is key for us, a person that is not afraid to speak up and be bold in their approach will fit in well.
The Creative team works across the entire BCW client roster to develop and create content that moves people. Our work connects consumers and brands by creating campaigns and content that digs deeper and imagines more. We’ve gathered an intentionally disparate collection of designers, writers, producers and other creators to give us the expertise to credibly deliver content and programming that can live across any and all platforms. And to that end, we look for people who love what they do and can roll up their sleeves to push our creative even further!
What you will do…
· Manage and organize both internal and external resources
· Direct and oversee the creative execution of 360 marketing campaigns
· Communicate and sell your creative to internal account teams and clients
· Concept and ideate in response to creative briefs
· Keep up-to date with technology trends, regularly sharing your knowledge with the agency
Who you will be…
· 7-10 years of proven experience working with pharmaceutical brands
· A natural leader with the ability to motivate and manage small and large project teams.
· Knowledge and previous experience of film production, digital ideation and development, offline and online design.
· Must have overseen budgets across large production projects.
· Proficient at delegating work and organizing resource
· Software expertise including Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office
· Capable of managing multiple projects within tight deadlines.
· Skilled in managing 3rd party relationships and outsourcing.
· Exceptional communication skills whether speaking with internal teams, client or third party suppliers.
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to manage relationships within a diverse and sometimes conservative client base.
· Ability to provide recommendations and best practice guidance to internal account teams.
· Excellent presentation and pitching skills.
· Solutions focused.
· Strong analytical and creative thinking.
· Highly organized with great attention to detail.
· Desire to keep up with new developments in the integrated marketing space.
· Ability to inspire others to think differently.