Design Coordinator - Creative Studios
We are looking for a Design Coordinator to join our growing Creative team in NYC. Design coordinators should have the ability to manage and prioritize a variety of projects across varying platforms, in a fast-paced environment, against strict deadlines. We are looking for dynamic, highly motivated individuals who possess a can-do, team-player attitude for this role. Candidates should love to create compelling design for print, social and digital platforms. Prior knowledge of and/or experience within creative marketing, advertising or PR is preferred. This is a unique opportunity to learn from and work alongside communications industry experts at a fast-growing international firm.
The Creative team works across the entire BCW (Burson Cohn & Wolfe) client roster to develop and create content that moves people. Our work connects consumers and brands by creating campaigns and content that digs deeper and imagines more. We’ve gathered an intentionally disparate collection of designers, writers, producers, journalists, and other creators to give us the expertise to credibly deliver content and programming that can live across any and all platforms. And to that end, we look for people who love what they do and can roll up their sleeves to push our creative even further!
This is a paid position and all candidates must be available to work full-time on-site for 6 months (approx 40 hours per week).
What you will do…
• Develop PowerPoint templates and presentations
• Create logos/key visuals
• Produce social media content, infographics and other promotional designs
• Collaborate with others across the firm and participate in creative brainstorming sessions
Who you will be…
• Strong visual design ability
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign. Premier and/or After Effects is a bonus)
• Photo editing and manipulation
• Working knowledge of social media platforms
• Ability to multitask
Please attach digital portfolio to application.