Assistant Account Executive - Digital Innovation Group - Los Angeles
BCW, a top ten global PR and marketing communications firm, is seeking a highly creative, motivated candidate to work as an Assistant Account Executive in our Los Angeles office.
We are looking for a team player who has a strong desire to learn, expand his/her skillset and deliver on results working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. The ideal candidate will demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as strong research and analytical skills. He/she must be detailed oriented, resourceful, able to multi-task and prioritize under deadlines. A solid working knowledge of the MS Office Suite, as well as all major consumer-facing social media platforms, is required.
What you will do...
- Write and distribute basic social media materials including backgrounders, fact sheets, bios, e-newsletter content and social media posts.
- Assist on several client accounts.
- Monitor online. media to report coverage that affects the Client’s business.
- Handle basic research of Client’s business and industry to maintain a current knowledge base.
- May coordinate specific events and promotions for the Client(s).
- Work within a team to develop and execute creative digital and social media content, campaigns, and influencer engagement.
- Assist in account administration duties such meeting agendas, recaps and reports.
- Work with internal service departments, external vendors, news media, other Ad/PR agencies and other account staff members at BCW to service the Client(s)
- Bachelor’s degree candidate.
- PR or marketing internship background preferred, preferably in a digitally-focused role
- Basic understanding of the Marketing landscape, including but not limited to marketing communications (PR)
- Self-starter who is hungry to take ownership of projects and build Impeccable client relationship skills
- Strong proofreading, writing and editing skills.
- Professional interpersonal communications skills.
- Ability to work on a team and handle multiple projects in a simultaneous and collaborative manner.