Palisades Media Ventures (PMV), part of the WPP Network of companies, is an innovative organization that partners with universities and media organizations to create thought leadership platforms and affinity groups. Our work encompasses events and gatherings of leading thinkers and experts on a broad range of topics, including smart cities, data, communications, supply chain, and marketing. We work with many of the world’s leading universities, brands, and experts on a variety of educational and public information projects. We have worked with academic partners such as Columbia, Harvard, and Stanford and brands including, Amazon Web Services, McDonald’s, Qualcomm, Ford, Accenture, Siemens, Dell, Microsoft, among others. Some of our work can be found at www.palisadesmv.com and at www.theinnovationnetworks.com.
Palisades Media is searching for a mid-level professional to support sponsorship sales for a variety of PMV projects. Innovative, enthusiastic, tireless, passionate and driven people please apply today!
- Identifying potential sponsors for PMV projects
- Leading outreach to potential sponsors, including development of sponsorship presentations and marketing materials
- Participating in sponsorship sales presentations
- Stewardship of sponsors of PMV events and thought leadership platforms, including insuring that sponsorship deliverables are met and reporting on sponsorship effectiveness
- Participating in product development activities, including concept development, event planning and event execution
- Participating in company strategy and planning sessions
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to produce high-quality presentation materials
- Proficiency in office computer programs to include MS Office Suite.
- Strong proofreading and editing skills.
- Professional and pleasant interpersonal communications skills.
- Ability to work on a team and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to handle high priority and pressure situations.
- 3 to 7 years work experience
- Marketing or sales experience helpful but not required