Account Coordinator - Brand Solutions
We are looking for a team player who can deliver on results and is not afraid to think outside of the box. The ideal candidate will demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as strong research and analytical skills. He/she must be detailed oriented, resourceful, and able to multi-task and prioritize under deadlines. A solid working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint is required and an interest in public relations, marketing, and consumer communications is a must.
This is a paid position and all candidates must be available to work full-time (approx 40 hours per week).
The Brand Solutions team at BCW is one of the most exciting and imaginative teams in the industry. We have blended the old with the new, having a foundation in traditional PR but doing far more across the digital, content and integrated marketing space. We love data and use the power of our in-house research team to propel our creativity and develop award winning work. We look for people who love what they do and can roll up their sleeves to push our creativity even further!
What you will do...
- Write and distribute basic materials including pitch letters, news releases, backgrounders, fact sheets, bios, newsletters, prepared remarks, and standby statements.
- Assist on several client accounts.
- Create and maintain media lists.
- Handle routine media inquiries.
- Monitor media to report coverage that affects the Client’s business.
- Handle basic research of Client’s business and industry to maintain a current knowledge base.
- Develop relationships with external audiences (media, third-party constituencies, etc.) to convey the Client’s message.
- Help secure media interviews
- May coordinate specific events and promotions for the Client(s).
Who you will be...
- Bachelor’s degree candidate.
- PR internship background preferred, not required.
- Basic understanding and interest of the field of public relations.
- Some knowledge of Client(s) or practice area helpful.
- Assist in account administration duties such as billing, booking conference rooms, travel, etc.
- Work with internal service departments, external vendors, news media, other Ad/PR agencies and other account staff members at BCW to service the Client(s).