Senior Accountant - Accounting
The Burson Cohn & Wolfe San Francisco office is looking for a Senior Accountant, with a minimum of 4-5 years experience in the field.
The person we are seeking will be a key member of the Accounting team, and will provide support to the Finance Director with various tasks. He/she must have excellent written and oral communications skills, a strong work ethic, be very organized, detailed-oriented, resourceful, with plenty of initiative, and able to work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines.
- Responsible for monthly client revenue and WIP review.
- Filing, organizing and managing client records and contracts.
- Running client reports as needed.
- Preparing all internal accounting forms for home office.
- Reviewing, validating and coding accounts payable invoices.
- Supporting the Finance Director in full month-end processes.
- General ledger review and reconciliation.
- Ad hoc projects as necessary.
PR/Communications agency experience, or consulting services agency background a big plus.
Advanced Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables.
Experience with ERP systems such as SAP; Maconomy a bonus.
BS degree in Accounting.
BCW, created in early 2018 following the merger of Burson-Marsteller and Cohn & Wolfe, is an award-winning, integrated brand communications agency within WPP, the world’s largest media and communications services conglomerate. We work hard to deliver creative campaigns that are deeply grounded in consumer and marketplace insights, backed by a full-suite of strategic services to meet the needs of our clients.
BCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development