Senior Vice President/Executive Vice President, Corporate Public Relations - Dallas, TX
Senior Vice President/Executive Vice President, Corporate – Dallas
Located in Dallas
We search for an enthusiastic public relations professional that will contribute to the growth and performance of the Dallas office and the firm at large. This individual will have responsibility for client engagements, raising visibility of the Dallas office, collaborating on programs across the firm, including globally, and driving new business. This role requires a seasoned generalist with deep experience in corporate reputation and brand management, issues and crisis communications, executive visibility, and new business pursuit. Experience in financial communications would be a plus. Enthusiastic, tireless, passionate and driven people please apply today!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Overseeing all aspects of account management including building and maintaining client relationships, strategic planning, counsel, team management and organic client growth.
- Supporting significant workstreams on complex, multi-office accounts.
- Maintain and grow a strong network in Texas and the Southwest to (1) raise the visibility of BCW as the leading integrated communications firm in the region and (2) drive new business.
- Manage issues and crisis situations for clients with the support of the Issues and Crisis network.
- Manage new business opportunities, working with BCW’s new business leaders.
- Counseling and building relationships with peers in the industry and with other lines of business across accounts to ensure alignment.
- Playing a lead role in developing staff and cultivating talent at all levels by creating succession plans and career tracking as well as providing mentorship and serving as coach for trainings and on-boarding.
- Minimum of 12+ years of previous public relations work experience with a focus on media relations and strategy; global media strategy a plus
- Highly organized, able to manage multiple complex programs at the same time
- Able to navigate client relationships and cultivate relationships across the agency
- Ability to be senior member of an agency team with many moving parts, help manage junior team
- Strong strategic thinking and counseling ability
- Strong presentation and speaking skills
- Bachelor's degree