Billing Associate - Client Finance
We are looking for a Billing Associate - Client Finance to join our growing finance team in our billing department in NYC. You will be the point of contact for our internal teams and will be expected to advise on all client billing issues.
The finance team at BCW is the backbone of our success which allows our teams to deliver award winning work for clients around the globe. We are an extremely collaborative group and expect everyone on our team to wear many hats. We look for people who have a passion for finance and have the skills to help our business grow in the ever-evolving communications space.
What you will do…
- Responsible for preparation of monthly client invoices, client back-up and budget trackers
- Review all WIP’s (status reports) to make any timesheet corrections, job transfers and R-Time (non-billable time) conversions
- Update and maintain budget spreadsheets for all Clients
- Deliver all WIP’s drafts, invoices and spreadsheets to Client Managers for review
- Pull all ‘back-up’ to be included with final invoices
- Monitor monthly reconciliations on fee Clients
- Create and distribute detailed monthly A/R Aging reports
Who you will be…
- 1+ years of billing coordinating experience, PR, advertising, digital agency experience is a plus
- Great at multitasking with an ability to complete multiple projects at a time
- Keen emotional intelligence and client relationship skills, experience working with high touch clients
- Ability to clearly present ideas both verbally and in writing
- Excellent skills in Excel, Word, and working knowledge of Adobe
- Experience using financial systems, Maconomy is a plus
BCW, created in early 2018 following the merger of Burson-Marsteller and Cohn & Wolfe, is an award-winning, integrated brand communications agency within WPP, the world’s largest media and communications services conglomerate. We work hard to deliver creative campaigns that are deeply grounded in consumer and marketplace insights, backed by a full-suite of strategic services to meet the needs of our clients.
BCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer.