We are looking for a content producer with strong project management and communication skills to successfully deliver 360 marketing campaigns for a range of clients and projects. You will have experience in content production, with a special focus on film, and understand it well enough to develop timelines, SOWs and manage the production process from start to finish.
You will collaborate with and manage external partners and suppliers as well as work closely with multi-disciplinary in-house teams during this process, ensuring the agency’s creative vision is sufficiently executed at each stage of the project.
We are looking for a candidate that demonstrates a true entrepreneurial spirit, who thrives on innovative creative, works in a solutions focused manner and is passionate about creating outstanding work. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to work between practices, partners and always ready to find a solution or work around to an issue.
Personality and enthusiasm are key for us. A person who is not afraid to speak up and be bold in their approach, while understanding the need to operate with appropriate tact and diplomacy when working with multi-disciplinary colleagues and clients, will fit in well.
The Creative team works across the entire Burson Cohn & Wolfe client roster to develop and create content that moves people. Our work connects consumers and brands by creating campaigns and content that digs deeper and imagines more. We’ve gathered an intentionally disparate collection of designers, writers, producers, and other creators to give us the expertise to credibly deliver content and programming that can live across any and all platforms. And to that end, we look for people who love what they do and can roll up their sleeves to push our creative even further!
What you will do…
- Manage the production of 360 campaigns
- Organize both internal and external resources
- Communicate effectively with internal account teams and clients
- Budget, scope and track work in line with creative approach
Who you will be…
- At least 3 years of production experience, preferably from an agency
- Knowledge and previous experience of content production and process across all media
- Must have overseen budgets across large production projects
- A good working knowledge of production techniques and technology, including Adobe Creative Suite
- Skilled in managing third-party relationships and outsourcing
- Exceptional communication skills whether speaking with internal teams, client or third-party suppliers
- Ability to provide recommendations and best practice guidance to internal account teams
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong analytical and creative thinking skills
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Desire to keep up with new developments in the integrated marketing space
- Ability to inspire others to think differently