Social Listening Specialist - NYC
We are looking for a Social Listening Specialist to join our Consumer team. You will be a vital member of our team as we work to increase our Social and Digital analytics capabilities across the agency. You will be using a variety of social media analytical tools and a traditional research methodologies to uncover meaningful strategic and creative insights. You will work directly with senior leaders in our business to communicate these digital and social insights to clients in a meaningful way.
The Consumer team at Cohn & Wolfe is one of the most exciting and imaginative teams in the industry. We have blended the old with the new, having a foundation in traditional PR but doing far more across the digital, content and integrated marketing space. We love data and use the power of our in-house research team to propel our creativity and develop award winning work. We look for people who love what they do and can roll up their sleeves to push our creativity even further!
What you will do…
- Conduct analysis for clients across all social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Snap Chat, etc.
- Use social media analytical tools (Sysomos) to identify creative and strategic insights for clients
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of data and insights into a meaningful charts and tables for both clients and internal account leaders
- Work with account teams to find and develop insights using a variety of research tools and resources
- Help keep the team up to date on new methodologies, data resources and tools
Who you will be…
- 6-8 years of social listening experience
- Lover of all things quantitative and social media with an ability to analyze raw sets of data, identify social media trends and make recommendation to senior leaders and clients
- Creative / curious approach to ramping up understanding aspects of digital advertising, digital media strategy and standard media measurement
- Ability to analyze survey data, social media data, manipulate quantitative data in Excel and SPSS, and synthesize large amounts of information into meaningful charts and presentations
- Adept in using statistical software to analyze data using techniques to conduct perceptual mapping, factor analyses and/or generating segmentation solutions
BCW, created in early 2018 following the merger of Burson-Marsteller and Cohn & Wolfe, is an award-winning, integrated brand communications agency within WPP, the world’s largest media and communications services conglomerate. We work hard to deliver creative campaigns that are deeply grounded in consumer and marketplace insights, backed by a full-suite of strategic services to meet the needs of our clients.
BCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer.