Senior Account Executive - Healthcare
We are looking for a Senior Account Executive to join our growing Healthcare practice here in NYC. This Senior Account Executive will be working on various therapeutic areas. In this role you will take on mid-level tasks and help to establish the strategic vision for a number of client initiatives.
You will be managing day-to-day client activities across a variety of programming and be comfortable with and interested in integrated communications: digital and social programming, traditional media, paid media and internal communications. You will be a core member of our team, leading and managing your own projects and work streams. This person will have the ability to draft strategic materials for clients, generate creative ideas, manage projects and think both strategically and tactically.
We are in need of someone who understands the healthcare space and a passion for working with these types of clients.
The Healthcare team at BCW (Burson Cohn & Wolfe) is one of the largest and most innovative groups in the space. We have pushed the limits of traditional healthcare communications with a complete 360 degree integrated offer for our clients; social, digital, data, brands, celebrity, science, corporate, consumer, etc. We are a group of people who work hard as a team to continue building our reputation as visionaries in the industry. We are looking for individuals who want to challenge both themselves and the status quo!
What you will do…
- Manage day-to-day client activities, projects, and teams both at a strategic and tactical level
- Build relationships with key stakeholders both externally (clients, media, vendors, etc.) and internally (senior leadership team, digital and paid media teams)
- Lead all aspects of client projects including; research, design, development and implementation
- Oversee a wide range of media outreach and social media activities and measure results for clients
- Partner with clients to analyze data and translate into a meaningful message for the public
- Partner with Account Director and Vice President to develop strategic vision for client while managing junior staff and general account maintenance
Who you will be…
- 3+ years of experience within a healthcare PR agency
- You will have industry specific knowledge and be an ambassador for BCW in the healthcare field
- Impeccable client relationship skills and experience working with high touch healthcare clients
- Ability to take ownership of a program and work with autonomy
- Ability to work with vendors and manage out of pocket budgets
- Confident engaging clients regularly and delivering recommendations