Palisades Media Ventures (PMV), part of the WPP Network of companies, is an innovative organization that partners with universities to create thought leadership platforms and affinity groups. Our work encompasses events and gatherings of leading thinkers and experts on a broad range of topics, including smart cities, data, communications, supply chain, and marketing. We work with many of the world’s leading universities and experts on a variety of educational projects. Some of our work can be found at www.palisadesmv.com and at www.theinnovationnetworks.com .
Palisades Media is searching for an entry-level professional to provide a range of marketing and support services for PMV’s growing list of affinity groups. Enthusiastic, tireless, passionate and driven people please apply today!
- Developing lists of potential new members for PMV groups
- Assisting on marketing outreach to new members, including developing marketing materials, participating in recruitment phone calls and the like
- Contributing on planning, logistics, agenda and content development, for conferences and other events
- Interacting with existing and new members and supporting their involvement in the affinity groups
- Supporting the sponsorship sales effort with research and marketing material development
- Participating in company strategy and planning sessions
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum three months’ work experience
- Proficiency in office computer programs to include MS Office Suite.
- Strong proofreading and editing skills.
- Professional and pleasant interpersonal communications skills.
- Ability to work on a team and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to handle high priority and pressure situations.
- Some marketing or sales experience helpful but not required