Account Director/Vice President - Healthcare
We are looking for an Account Director or Vice President to join our best-in-class, industry leading Healthcare practice here in NYC. This person will be leading account activities at a strategic level for a couple of our marquee accounts.
You will oversee all account activities (traditional, digital, branded, unbranded, etc.) and ensure the overall strategic vision, and tactical execution, is in line with the client’s objectives. You will be a leader in our business with an expectation to manage all client communication, key internal stakeholders and a junior team of high performers. This is an opportunity for someone looking to take on a true leadership role.
The Healthcare team at BCW (Burson Cohn & Wolfe) is one of the largest and most innovative groups in the space. We have pushed the limits of traditional healthcare communications with a complete 360 degree integrated offer for our clients; social, digital, data, brands, celebrity, science, corporate, consumer, etc. We are a group of people who work hard as a team to continue building our reputation as visionaries in the industry. We are looking for individuals who want to challenge both themselves and the status quo!
What you will do…
- Partner directly with leadership and various teams to develop strategic planning for our clients and the team itself
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with our clients by providing strategic counsel and a mastery of all aspects of client management
- Help to further develop our healthcare offering, capabilities and growth trajectory
- Own the brainstorm process; see the need, lead the brainstorm, and begin to identify other team members who have the potential of becoming good brainstorm facilitators
- Flesh out ideas as they relate to client objectives and learn how to bring them to life in presentations and written proposals
- Showcase a command of both digital and traditional communication practices and strategies
- Lead and mentor junior team members to build a culture of high performance
Who you will be…
- 9+ years of agency experience with a focus on pharmaceutical product PR
- Impeccable client relationship skills and experience working with high touch clients
- Experience managing large programs from start to finish
- Ability to work with vendors and manage out of pocket budgets
- Ability to push the envelope and think outside of the box