Senior Account Executive - Corporate
We are in search of a Senior Account Executive to join our Corporate practice here in Dallas. The Senior Account Executive will be an integral member of the account team and service multiple clients through research, writing, program development and day to day account administration.
- Produce digital and tradition media and content
- Develop pitches and work with targeted media on story development.
- Program execution and daily client service.
- Manage media relations outreach.
- Produce high level materials and participate in meetings with senior team members.
- Connect insights and corporate messages with actionable programs.
- Assist in the research and preparation for new business pitches and campaigns.
- Manage the ins and outs of social media platform and community management
- Work within an integrated PR and digital team and develop a comprehensive understanding of a client’s business, products and markets
- Research and monitor client’s business and industry to maintain knowledge base.
- Demonstrate a true passion for and understanding of emerging digital platforms and how they can be leveraged as part of our clients’ strategies.
The ideal candidate will be proactive, creative, resourceful, influential, and intellectually curious. Will have great client relationship skills and experience working with high touch clients. You must be on a never-ending quest to stay abreast of evolving trends, human insights and emerging platforms in an effort to generate unique and creative ways to drive clients’ business objectives. Together with a team of digitally inspired seekers, you will chart an integrated and informed path for clients.
- 3+ years of agency experience
- Proficiency in the use of office computer programs to include MS Office Suite
- Strong writing and media relations skills and the ability to translate client’s needs into media opportunities
- Advanced understanding of key trade publications and national media outlets
- Professional and pleasant interpersonal communications skills
- Proven large program project management abilities
- Ability to work on a team and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to handle high priority and pressure situations
- A collaborative spirit and a results driven mind-set with the ability to manage multiple priorities and work against deadlines
- A pro-active and strategic work ethic with the ability to operate effectively both independently and within a team
- Bachelor’s Degree